Saturday 21 March 2015

Werkzeuge, die man braucht und die die man nicht braucht

Heute teile ich auf dem Create a Smile Blog meine Gedanken zu verschiedenen Werkzeugen, die man meiner Meinung unbedingt braucht bzw. die ich lieber nicht gekauft hätte.
Today I talk about tools on the Create a Smile Blog!  Some tools that I recommend and some tools I wish I never would have bought.

Das Envelope Punch Board ist eins der Werkzeuge, über das ich spreche. Ich benutze es nciht wirklich oft, aber trotzdem bereue ich nicht es gekauft zu haben, denn man kann wirklich tolle Dinge damit machen.  Also habe ich mir selber die Herausforderung gestellt, das Envelope Punch Board mal wieder zu benutzen.
Ich habe meine Familie schon eine ganze Weile nicht gesehen und in der Zwischenzeit gab es einige Geburtstage also brauchte ich einige Geschenke. Wir machen  zusammen eine kleine Reise nach Dresden. Die Geschenke sind alles Gutscheine, die auf dieser Reise eingelöst werden sollen. Und für diese Gutscheine habe ich Umschläge gebastelt.

The Envelope Punch Board is one of the tools I talk about. Ooh, what a hype that was when the Emvelope Punch Board was released! I had to buy it and I used it a lot - in the beginning! Now it is in the drawer and it stays in the drawer! But for today I challenges myself to use it again!
I haven't seen my family for quite a while and during this time there were a lot of birthdays. In a few days we will all meet and I needed some gifts. We make a short trip together so all the gifts will be coupons that will be redeemed during this trip. And for the coupons I made some envelopes with the Envelope Punch Board.



Diese zwei oben sind für meine Mutter und meine Schwester und die nächsten zwei sind für meine Neffen.
The two above are for my mother and my sister and these two for my nephews!



Challenges:
Createlicious: Anything Goes
CASology: Blossom
Addicted to Stamps and More: Anything goes
Stempelküche: Vierbeiner

Materialien: 
Stempel:

Coloration: Copic, Twin Touch, SU
Werkzeug: We R Memory Keepers ("Envelope Punch Board")
Dies: My Favorite Things ("You move me")
Buchstaben: American Crafts, ?
PP: SU, Simple Stories, My Mind'S Eye, Basic Grey
Cardstock: SU
Stempelkissen: Memento       

15 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super FUN!!

Lisa Lara said...

I love your personalized envelopes Anika.

Mimi Zitrone said...

Hallo liebe Anni, tolle Umschläge hast du gezaubert, einer schöner als der andere! Du hast recht, es gibt Werkzeuge, die man erst unbedingt haben muss, dann aber superselten benutzt. Bei mir war das mit der Cinch so, ich sollte sie mal wieder vorholen... Mein Umschlagbrett benutze ich dagegen ziemlich häufig, für kleine Verpackungen und besonders, weil der Eckenrunder daran viel besser funktioniert als mein alter :) Liebe Grüße! Biggi

Anonymous said...

Hey Anni!! I love your cards!! They are super duper cute. I love how you colored that flower! Totally amazing. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

Anonymous said...

Hey Anni, I'm not sure if I said cards or envelopes in my last comment. I meant to say envelopes if I said cards. My brain is working on overdrive today, LOL!!!
Sorry about that if I said it!!

Barb Ghig said...

Fabulous collection of cards, Annie! Thanks so much for playing along in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at ATSM!

Helen Gullett said...

How adorable they are!!!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Beautiful textures and colours!

May Park said...

What a great way to use envelope punch board! Love them all, Anni! I almost thought you made cards! :) I'm sure your mom, sister, and nephews love what you created. Hope you have a great time with your family.Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at CASology. Hugs, May

Shona Chambers said...

My punch board is in the same place as yours!!! It has come in handy for the odd envelope and I don't have a round corner punch, so its good for that but it hardly gets used at all. All of these are so fantastic and love that they are personalised for each recipient. Brilliant idea and I'm so glad you shared it with us at ATSM this week!

SonjaK said...

Tolle Umschläge! Danke für die Inspiration und den Anstoß, das Envelope Punch Board noch einmal hervorzuholen, den du mit diesem Post gesetzt hast. Ich brauche es auch nur selten, bin aber immer froh es zu haben, wenn ich Karten mit ungewöhlichen Formaten mache. Danke für's Zeigen bei der Stempelküche-Challenge.

MIE(Mieko) said...

Gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
Mieko xx

Stempelomi said...

tolle Karten!Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelküche-challenge. LG,Beate

Melanie said...

You've made lovely envelopes!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges !!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT